About this Event
● From researchers to venture scientists, a look at the Conception X model.
● What your research can do (Pasteur’s quadrant).
● Productising research, understanding technology relevance and readiness.
● From Technology Readiness levels to Innovation Readiness Levels. A useful framework to think about pathways to commercial readiness.
● The role of tech transfer and knowledge transfer.
● IP – what it is and whether it’s relevant to your venture.
● Value creation and capture.
● The difference between technological push and customer pull.
● Business models: search vs execution
● Putting the customer first
● Commercialisation by collaboration with industry
Dr Riam Kanso – CEO – Conception X
Conception X is a deep-tech venture programme that helps researchers commercialise their work and start companies
Dr Richard Anson – Academic Lead – Conception X
Senior Teaching Fellow at University College London School of Management
Strategy Director at True Private Equity Fund