- This event has passed.
NAFEMS UK Conference
10. November 2020 @ 16:30 - 17:00
The goals of NAFEMS are to:
- Be the recognised independent authority and trusted source for communicating engineering simulation knowledge, and for sharing best engineering modelling, analysis, and overall simulation practices in developing reliable products and innovative solutions.
- Facilitate unbiased worldwide communication and collaboration between industries, academia, and government organisations for the advancement of best practice in multidisciplinary engineering simulation expertise.
- Develop and deliver training and personal educational opportunities that are aligned with the rapidly-advancing engineering simulation technologies.
- Have a strong impact on product quality, development efficiency and safety
PoP will participate in this event on Tuesday afternoon presenting “Parallel Engineering Codes: Performance Optimisation with the POP Methodology” and visit them on their virtual booth.